Do I need to wear a mask to enter the boutique?
- To ensure guest/staff health and safety, PPE will be worn by staff during each visit. Customers shopping at Plant and People are encouraged to wear personal protective equipment. Customers can sanitize their hands upon entering. We have hand sanitizer and masks on-site. Please note we are accepting contactless payment and cash.
How long does the delivery take?
- Estimated shipping time may vary between 4-14 days within the U.S. You can see more accurate delivery times when on the product pages. Note that delivery times may be longer than usual if unexpected delays with the postal service.
Can I track my online order?
- Yes. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a delivery confirmation email from Plant&People. When you receive the delivery confirmation email, please allow up to 24 hours for tracking information to be updated on the delivery carrier's website. We recommend tracking your order to ensure it is delivered successfully.
Can my purchase for Free Shipping?
- Certainly, the purchase total (not including taxes) needed to qualify for free shipping is $150.
What type of vendors does Plant and People partner for its shop?
- We are a plant loving boutique with plant medicine and nutrition, plant supplements, house plants, plant based food, hemp supplies as accessories books and hand crafted gifts. We prioritize Black, fair trade., local, women and earth friendly brands. As a potential vendor, please email us your website or social media to email@example.com. Add VENDOR in the subject.
How long does it take for local delivery or pickup?
- Deliveries will take place on Mon., Wed, or Friday. All deliveries will be delivered within 24 hours with someone to receive the package.
- Pick up orders can be picked up within 2 hours. Buzz the door and pick up your order in the doorway at 1431 N 52nd in West Philly (One Art Community Center).